My mother is currently working with Sister Oaks (Elder Dallin Oaks’ wife) on a project called “Testimony Gloves.” These are a simple tool that Sister Oaks is using to help leaders teach the concept of a testimony to children across the world. Each finger of the glove has a picture of the five basic elements of a testimony:
1. I know that God is our Father in Heaven and He loves us.
2. I know that Jesus Christ is His Son, our Savior and Redeemer.
3. I know Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, and he was the instrument through which the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored to the earth. He translated the Book of Mormon by the gift and power of God.
4. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord’s church on the earth today.
5. I know this Church is led by a living prophet who receives revelation.
Sister Oaks has been so successful that she needs lots and lots of gloves (we’ve made thousands already). My mom needs all the help she can get. We created a website that includes the files and instructions needed to make them.